
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Текстовете в този блог са лицензирани от съответния лиценз CC, от който следва, че всяко тяхно разпространение е забранено, без съгласието на автора. Детайли за контакт могат да бъдат намерени в моя Google+ профил, линк по-горе.
неделя, юли 28, 2013
казвам се кони точка
The hardest part about the end of a relationship is the time after right in between losing all hope and wanting to not let go. How can I not want to let go but have lost all hope? I’m over it but the memories keep me here. They keep me in the land of not over it. The smiles and laughs and kisses and breaths we use to share chain me to the bottom of an ocean and all I want is to come up for air and I can see the light from the sun breaking the surface and reaching down to me but I can’t breach the surface and reach up to her. I’m just stuck. Suspended in the middle by all the moments that made up “us."- http://samdoval.tumblr.com/
Абонамент за:
Коментари за публикацията (Atom)




Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар