Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Текстовете в този блог са лицензирани от съответния лиценз CC, от който следва, че всяко тяхно разпространение е забранено, без съгласието на автора. Детайли за контакт могат да бъдат намерени в моя Google+ профил, линк по-горе.

събота, октомври 31, 2009

i feel.

I turned to catch a pretty fly, but when i turned i saw mylself. I looked at my other me just as there was a mirror in front of me. I thought:’ Is that really me? But i dont know that person.’ I saw a complete stranger. There are faces i let people see. I let them talk to these faces, and the faces react and talk back by themselves. On the other side, i find it hard to show my only me, the one you never saw, the one you never talked to… The one you never imagined i could have. It just lies inside of me, looking helpless and lonely. Like an individual with both soul and heart.
There are times we talk. And the things we discuss are mostly about life. The topics are ususally stupid but sadly, true. We argue, we fight. Then we say nothing and the silence keeps until we have a row again. It pisses me most of the time but i cant without it. It is a part of me and i, as another person, am part of it too. We cant stand each other and at the same time cant carry on without each other.
This part of me is only for myself. It knows me better than anyone on the planet, even more than i know myself. Loves me, hates me, calms me, stresses me. But always is there. I keep it for myself. It sounds selfish, but its not.
There are things people dont see. And most of the time, these are the things that make you a better person.
bo.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар