Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Текстовете в този блог са лицензирани от съответния лиценз CC, от който следва, че всяко тяхно разпространение е забранено, без съгласието на автора. Детайли за контакт могат да бъдат намерени в моя Google+ профил, линк по-горе.

събота, октомври 31, 2009

we're supposed to die.

I watch people walk. I watch as they talk between each other. I see their faces, their reactions, their responses.
Life is what it seems. It just gives us a track to walk down. And then watches us getting through.
I love letting myself go. I feel i burn inside and the pain just goes away by itself. Its amazing in what way music influences on me..
I feel like i fly high, high above in the blue sky … I touch the fluffy clouds. I feel weightless. I smile.

And then i fall asleep again …

Bo.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар